To allow them to better meet their customer needs, G4S wanted to understand the experiences of their current customers and their wider market and, in particular, how security is integrated into their customer’s strategies and decision making processes.
- Depth telephone interviews with 65 current, lapsed and non-customers.
- A sample of organisations with security needs from the public and corporate sectors across 19 countries worldwide.
- Reaching high-ranking decision makers to get the most valuable insight.
Game-changing insights that included:
- A valuable perception of how G4S fits into the strategic decisions of their target organisations.
- Highlighting the importance of maintaining professional relationships with organisations.
- How organisations compare G4S to its competitors.
- The experiences of frontline staff and how to make improvements.