International market research agency, Facts International, today announced its expansion into Australia and APAC with the opening of an office in Sydney, Australia.
Opinion Leader, part of Chime Insight & Engagement Group (CIE Group), today announced the appointment of Katie Shearn as Research Director. Shearn, who most recently worked as Head of Research at Trajectory, has extensive health, financial services and public sector experience, and will help enhance Opinion Leader’s considerable offering in this area. Shearn previously worked for Opinion Leader in 2009.
Chime Insight and Engagement Group (CIE), part of Chime Communications today announced five new appointments across the company to help manage a number of significant new clients wins for 2013.
Following a 52% rise in revenues, leading strategic research consultants, Chime Insight & Engagement Group, has jumped from sixteenth to eight in Marketing’s “Customer Insight League”.
- CIE Group announces appointment of Nunwood European MD, Sarah Houghton, as Board Director
- Research CEO to represent Industry on CAA panel
- Impressive growth for CIE
- CIE Group announces appointment of another key client-side Director
- Opinion Leader undertakes research to protect participants in medical research
- Lake Research senior directors join CIE Group
- New recruits at CIE
- Aviva UK chooses CIE as lead research partner in major deal
- Chime unveils Watermelon as research results improve
- Crispin Beale for Market Research Society (MRS) council